Food Storage Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Modern demands in the supply chain require innovative solutions to achieve consistent fresh food products to customers across the nation. Flagship Logistics Group offers warehousing that keeps food products fresh and safe before they’re shipped to their final destination. Warehouse management services also allows clients to track their inventory to manage food distribution processes better.
If you need a frozen or dry warehousing solution in Albuquerque, New Mexico, we have a comprehensive system to meet your every need. To learn more about how we improve your warehousing processes, reach out to our team online.
Flagship Logistics Group Warehousing
With expert supply chain solutions, Flagship Logistics Group services food industry manufacturers, distributors and retailers across the U.S. We offer frozen and dry warehousing to provide a food storage option to suit every customer’s needs. Our warehouses are certified as food grade and organic. This food-grade certification means that our warehouses undergo annual inspections to ensure safety. We also have a state food license and employ staff to oversee food safety controls.
- As a certified organic warehouse, we work to prevent cross-contamination with non-organic freight and safely store cold products, even those with a shorter shelf life. Our warehouses also meet ISO, SQF, AIB International and FDA standards.
- Our warehousing services allow our clients to monitor their food storage with inventory management and control systems and a state-of-the-art warehouse management system (WMS). All inventory receives a barcode and we maintain 99.8% accuracy. Our clients can view current stock using a customer inventory portal and enjoy the benefits of custom client reports.
- Flagship Logistics Group has dependable nationwide transportation for clients to move goods on schedule, with options for chilled, frozen and dry less-than-truckload (LTL) and full-truckload (FTL) transportation. The dry transportation focuses on many southwestern states, including New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and California. We offer emergency 24/7 shipment and appointment scheduling for all our clients' transport needs.
Warehousing Services We Offer
Flagship Logistics Group provides storage options to suit every client, whether your products need dry or frozen temperature-controlled storage. We’ll also help you track your inventory with inventory management services.
You can rely on Flagship Logistics Group for temperature-controlled storage in Albuquerque, rely on us. Many products need controlled temperature storage to maintain food safety. From production to retail sales, products must remain within a specific temperature range to maintain quality and extend shelf life. Many industries like food, beverage and pharmaceuticals must store products at controlled temperatures.
Temperature-controlled warehouses often operate at four different temperature ranges, depending on the products stored:
- Ambient: These warehouses store goods from 59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Frozen: The coldest warehousing option holds products from 32 degrees to negative 22 Fahrenheit.
For those seeking dry storage in Albuquerque, Flagship Logistics Group can fulfill their complete needs. Dry storage primarily benefits customers who need storage for consumer goods and packaged food. While these goods don’t need cool temperatures to remain safe, they must stay at room temperature and avoid contact with moisture.
Dry storage often includes temperature and humidity controls. These facilities protect against the elements. Examples of dry storage items range from canned goods and grains to bottled drinks. These warehouses are also suitable for products like electronic goods that need a safe and stable storage option.
When clients use our warehouses to store products, we utilize a high-quality warehouse management system to track every product in your inventory. We’ll ensure you always know how much stock you have so you store the amount you need, no more and no less.
From when your product reaches our warehouses to when it leaves, the Flagship Logistics Group team ensures it’s right where it needs to be.
Benefits of Our Service
We have over three decades of warehousing and logistics experience, lending expertise and professionalism to suit any
client’s needs. Our warehousing system allows you to enjoy helpful service whenever you need it, day or night.
In Albuquerque, you will benefit from a warehousing solution that fits your cold and dry storage requirements while,
at the same time, tracking your inventory. Our other warehouses spread throughout the southwestern United States,
offer other options for convenient storage wherever you do business.
Here are a few additional reasons to work with us:
Our warehouses in Albuquerque sit in the Southwest, offering easy access to California's coast and other nearby states.
You get superior protection from extreme temperatures and weather to keep food, pharmaceuticals and beverages at the right temperature.
Once you're ready to ship your goods to a retail location, we offer reliable temperature-controlled transportation through the U.S. and Canada.
Whether you need shipment for one load or prefer a dedicated partner to work with for years to come, we will work to suit our services to you.
Partner With Us
If you need a warehousing solution that offers dry or temperature control and top-quality inventory management, turn to Flagship Logistics Group. Here you’ll find the perfect solution for storing food products and other inventory, keeping it safe from temperature spikes and cross-contamination. For a free quote, contact us online or call 505-239-3926 today!