Advanced Logistics and Warehouse Solutions – Down to the Last Mile
When you work in the food industry, a streamlined cold chain is essential. In order to drive growth, your business relies on products making it safely and efficiently to their destination. At Flagship Logistics Group, we specialize in temperature-controlled food transportation and storage. Our innovative solutions for refrigerated and frozen LTL and TL enable you to reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve service levels throughout the United States and Canada.
Decades of Commitment to Customer Service
With more than three decades of dedication, excellence and strong partner relationships, Flagship Logistics Group delivers the solutions of a top nationwide logistics provider with the personalized customer experience expected from a local operation.
In partnership with our affiliate in the Southwest, Desert Premium Logistics, we offer temperature-controlled LTL transport, truckload freight shipping and multi-temperature warehousing to manufacturers, retailers and distributors in the food industry.
As a part of a national brand family, Flagship Food Group, and a manufacturer ourselves, we understand supply chain management. In fact, during 2021 our combined companies spent roughly $23.25MM on freight, completing over 6,000 TLs and 10,000 LTLs. We use our expertise and experience to guide every interaction we have with you and your business.
From quoting on a single load to handling all of your freight management needs, we want to partner with you to optimize every aspect of your logistics – down to the last mile.
Our Family of Manufactured Food Brands
SOLUTIONS THAT DRIVE GROWTH
We provide temperature-controlled Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and truckload (TL) services to safely and efficiently deliver your products across the nation – on schedule and on budget. Our team specializes in food transportation, and our LTL service ensures that, no matter your shipment size, we have an option that works for you. With Flagship Logistics Group, you’ll find a team that truly understands and cares about your business.
What We Offer:
- Temperature-controlled Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and Truckload (TL)
- Single point of contact with a dedicated Account Manager
- Latest Technology in Transportation Management System (TMS) to monitor and track all shipments
- Lane Optimization Strategies
- Asset Based Brokerage
- Establishing loyal relations with qualified contracted carriers
- Carrier Qualification & Regulatory Management
- Electronic Freight Bill audit & payment
- Flexibility to accommodate change
- Consistent, dependable deliveries to Trade Shows
- Partnership-driven supply chain affiliations to more than 11,300 shippers throughout North America
- Established Standard Operating Procedures aimed to achieve efficiency, quality and uniformity of performance
Desert Premium Logistics is a food-grade and organic certified multi-temperature storage based out of an industry-leading facility in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Offering frozen and dry storage, our team can accommodate any product and removes the need for you to source multiple warehouse management solutions.
What We Offer:
- Frozen and Dry Warehousing
- LTL & FTL Carrier Capabilities
- Food Grade, Organic, ISO / SQF / AIB / FDA
- 3PL and Dedicated Plant Support
- Capital for Build to Suit
- Inventory Management & Control
- State of the Art (SOTA) WMS
- Customer Inventory Portal
- Custom Client Reports
- Emergency 24/7 Shipments
- Carrier Scheduling
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
From Coast to Coast, We’ve Got You Covered
With locations throughout the United States, Flagship Logistics Group is ready to meet your demanding distribution needs with flexibility and efficiency. As experts in the food industry, we’re here to help you with end-to-end solutions for your frozen or refrigerated products with our temperature-controlled LTL and TL options.
Kansas City, MO
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Lake Wales, FL
Salt Lake City, UT
How Can Flagship Logistics Group Help You?
Interested in partnering with Flagship Logistics Group? Please contact us!